1. Choose an area of manageable size.
2. Prayer walk alone or in groups of two or three.
3. When in groups, pray out loud for agreement and to
stimulate additional prayer.
4. Pray with your eyes open. God will inform your prayers
through what you see.
5. Set your own pace. Enjoy the sunshine, laugh with a child
on the street.
6. Ask the Lord to give you His own passion for the people
and to express His own desires through your spirit (the Spirit praying through
7. Feel free to interact naturally with those whom you
encounter. Be prepared for divine appointments.
8. Get started! Do not let concerns about doing things right
keep you from doing the right things.